• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Korisničko Ime: Lozinka:
      Jeste li propustili svoj aktivacijski email?

Autor Tema: Hello Cantrida  (Prikazano: 17223 puta)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
Hello Cantrida
« u: Veljača 01, 2007, 12:30:03 »
  • I am bulgarian fan of Levski Sofia.I want to say you that our idol always will be Georgi Ivanov-Gonzo ,because he is a great player,unique scorer and a big man.I
    I greet you from the name of all Levski'fans and i wish you Gonzo to become your legend ,too .See waht is Gonzo mean for all us:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=LDBllKdSOFs
    http://www.vbox7.com/play:bbc11089
    His goal against Liverpool:
    http://www.vbox7.com/play:86150133
    and the greatest moment,Gonzo scored in 90 minute against the blood enemy of Levski-"the porks" CSKA,he scored this goal bloodstained,his had was bloody,because he hade been stroken very strong,but he was continueing to play.
    this goal standed on history as "Blooded goal" =D>
    http://www.vbox7.com/play:033e882c
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od LevskiHooligan »

Offline zvonèar

• Veteran
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #1 u: Veljača 01, 2007, 16:55:46 »
  • Opaaa Europska Unija... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od zvonèar »
    Domaća beseda i gaće para

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #2 u: Veljača 01, 2007, 19:07:28 »
  • Citat: "zvonèar"
    Opaaa Europska Unija... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What does it mean"Opaaa Europska Unija... "?I dont speak croatian.

Offline Torpedo

• Forza Fiume
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #3 u: Veljača 01, 2007, 20:58:50 »
  • Thanks on information !  :lol:   Ivanov is good player.  (friend match Rijeka-  Pohang Steelers1: 0 ,Ivanov)

Oni su usli prije nas u E.U.   , ma netreba nama europska unija  da gospodari nama ko ih jebe uzeli bi nam sve a dali mrvice.
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od Torpedo »

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #4 u: Veljača 01, 2007, 21:04:20 »
  • Citat: "Armaderos"
    Thanks on information !  :lol:   Ivanov is good player.  (friend match Rijeka-  Pohang Steelers1: 0 ,Ivanov)

Oni su usli prije nas u E.U.   , ma netreba nama europska unija  da gospodari nama ko ih *** uzeli bi nam sve a dali mrvice.

Iam very happy that Gonzo have scored goal for Rijeka. :D
    I wish you to be accepted in E.U.  :wink:

Offline nnepall

• Forza Fiume
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #5 u: Veljača 01, 2007, 22:45:34 »
  • Citat: "LevskiHooligan"
    I wish you to be accepted in E.U.  :wink:

Well, some of us are not so eager about that :lol:

Gonzo.. he is cooler, we interviewed him and he says he feels very nice here. He has a chance to show us what he has on the first match with our rivals Dinamo Zagreb (17.2.2007).

Greets to Levski fans

Bulgari junaci! :lol:
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od nnepall »

[size=75]Kad Rijeka krene sa bijelog centra, tad sa tribina zaori pjesma..[/i][/size]

Offline BoBo

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #6 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 00:06:05 »
  • Oh super, a bulgarian...

Can u explain us why you gave away your first striker, idol and legend of the club... FOR ONLY 100,000 € ???

That tell us that something gotta be wrong with him...  Cause Levski is Bulgarian champion, played in Champions league, and as I know Gonzo is 1st striker... and he is also having good season (12-9)...  If he was any good you coulda sold him for, lets say, at least 5 M €....

so, whats the catch?
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od BoBo »

Offline LevskiFan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #7 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 11:19:33 »
  • Citat: "BoBo"
    Oh super, a bulgarian...

Can u explain us why you gave away your first striker, idol and legend of the club... FOR ONLY 100,000 € ???

That tell us that something gotta be wrong with him...  Cause Levski is Bulgarian champion, played in Champions league, and as I know Gonzo is 1st striker... and he is also having good season (12-9)...  If he was any good you coulda sold him for, lets say, at least 5 M €....

so, whats the catch?

hey there, the thing is... when he came back to Levski he asked the board if they can guarantee him that if any club shows interest in him, it will be up to him whether to accept the offer or not, and not up to the club. With his status of a legend he is amongst the few players that can actually be guaranteed such a request. He came to us as a free agent and that was one of his requests. He played for almost no money wage this last year(Only bonuses for Champions League and won games, etc.). So practically even if you have not payed anything, you would get him anyways. But I think a 100K is a reasonable symbollic price for that occasion.

And the thing is... he was not our first striker. We used a lot of rotation this fall because we had too many games - games for the Champions League, games for the Championship, games for the National cup, 1 game for the supercup... so ya... it was a hard half a season for us. We have some new young strikers that are eager to show their prowess. I will not lie to you. Gonzo is a legend, a hero for us, but his last seasons he had a drop in his form, partly because of constant hope for transfer. I hope now that he is safe and secure in your team, he will remind you of what he'd been doing for us in the end of last century and beginning of the new. Here is a video of 50 of his goals for Levski:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 5707748459
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od LevskiFan »

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #8 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 11:39:15 »
  • Citat: "BoBo"
    Oh super, a bulgarian...

so, whats the catch?

Do you know that Ronaldo have sold for 8M euro to Milan?The situation with Gonzo is absolutely same as situation with Ronaldo.The price isn't equal to qualities of Gonzo.Gonzo is exsausted for Levski according to our coach.Our coah wants to use younger and perspective talents like Domovchiiski(the future star of european football),Ognqnov(the scorer against Chelsea),
    Dimitrov and etc.Gonzo was voted  "Bulgaria'Player of the year"in both 2000 and 2001 in competion with stars like Balakov,Berbatov,Stilqn Petrov and Martin Petrov.
    Gonzo have 14 goals(record) in our super derby Levski-CSKA.He is a really great player,but now may be we have better players than him."The catch" may be is that Gonzo is played for us several times,his first  period was  "the great period" (1997-2002) and than we sold him to Rennais(France) for 4M euro,but he left Rennais very soon and played for  Samsunspor ,  after few time Samsun gave us Gonzo and  he played for us again one season(2003-2004),than he played in Gaziantep before joining back to Levski in 2006 with free transfer ,but Gonzo negotiated with Levski'president Batkov to be sold for very small price,when he has offer from foreign club.This is the cause Rijeka have sold only 100 000 euro for Gonzo,but his year-salary in Rijeka is 300 000 euro very bigger than salary in Levski!!!

Offline river

• Forza Fiume
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #9 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 13:17:07 »
  • You say that his salary at Rijeka will be 300 000 euros??! How do you know that? This would explain why he left Levski so easily. If he had an agreement to leave in case of big offers than this is it.

By the way, I think that Ronaldo is worth far less than 8 million euros today! He's barely moving on the field... :D
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od river »

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #10 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 14:23:03 »
  • I read in bulgarian newspapers that his year-salary in Rijeka would be 300 000 euros.
    Ronaldo is the best striker in the wourld remmeber that .:wink:

Offline Duella©

• Forza Fiume
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #11 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 14:29:45 »
  • Citat: "LevskiHooligan"
    I read in bulgarian newspapers that his year-salary in Rijeka would be 300 000 euros.
    Ronaldo WAS the best striker in the world! ;)
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od Duella© »

Offline river

• Forza Fiume
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #12 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 14:38:05 »
  • Citat: "Duella"
    Citat: "LevskiHooligan"
    I read in bulgarian newspapers that his year-salary in Rijeka would be 300 000 euros.
    Ronaldo WAS the best striker in the world! ;)
    There are at least 10 better strikers right now. :D
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od river »

Offline LevskiHooligan

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #13 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 14:47:33 »
  • Ronaldo already can do everyting with the ball ,you will see that after 3 weeks in Champions League against Celtic.
    OMG I would forget.My congratualations for your  great victory against England =D>
    You smashed them. :D I hope that will see on EURO 2008 both  Croatia and Bulgaria! :D

Offline kastavac

• Inćun
    (Nema naslova)
    « Odgovori #14 u: Veljača 02, 2007, 14:47:41 »
  • Yes, 10 better Brasilian strikers only...
    « Zadnja izmjena: Siječanj 01, 1970, 01:00:00 od kastavac »