• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Korisničko Ime: Lozinka:
      Jeste li propustili svoj aktivacijski email?

Autor Tema: Članak o nogometnoj dres HNK Rijeka  (Prikazano: 1114 puta)

0 Članova i 2 Gostiju pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Club25

• Inćun
Članak o nogometnoj dres HNK Rijeka
« u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 10:04:53 »
  • Odricanje; Ja sam Nizozemac i jedva govorim hrvatski!

Ja sam kolekcionar nogometnih dres i jednokratni posjetitelj grada Rijeke (na odmoru 2017.); kad sam bio u posjetu, nisam uspio pronaći košulju HNK Rijeka, ali nedavno sam je ipak uspio kupiti online.

Dok pišem tjedne članke za svoj blog, objavio sam detaljan pregled HNK-ove dres za dom 2018/2019 (napisane na engleskom). Pomislio sam da će to biti zanimljivo navijačima, pa vas molimo da pogledate;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/hnk-rijeka-2018-2019-home-shirt/

Zanima me jesu li navijači poput Joma i što misle o plavom križu na majicama; to je tek nedavni dodatak riječkom izgledu onako kako ga ja razumijem. Javite mi što mislite!

Offline Fornax

• Forza Fiume
    Odg: Članak o nogometnoj dres HNK Rijeka
    « Odgovori #1 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 10:34:59 »
  • We could do this in English. if you prefer (and if the admin is okay with it).

Offline D10S

• Forza Fiume
    • Slobodna Država Rijeka
    « Odgovori #2 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 12:22:45 »
  • Nestao covjek  :).
    Rijeka je takva, što ju više gaze, to je jača.

Offline Club25

• Inćun
    « Odgovori #3 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 12:37:48 »
  • We could do this in English. if you prefer (and if the admin is okay with it).
    I am happy to use English, but considering I am but a guest on a Croatian message board, I am more than okay with using Google Translate on my part!

Sretan sam što koristim engleski, ali s obzirom na to da sam gost na hrvatskoj oglasnoj ploči, više sam nego u redu s korištenjem Google Translate!

Offline D10S

• Forza Fiume
    • Slobodna Država Rijeka
    « Odgovori #4 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 12:55:08 »
  • We understand you better in english but you are welcome to use g.translate  :). Are you planning to visit Rijeka again and our stadium  :)? I prefere our away jersey which is black with blue cross. But may favourite is light blue jersey that we dont use anymore.

Offline d

• Forza Fiume
      • http://samorijeka.com
    « Odgovori #5 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 13:01:40 »
    I am happy to use English, but considering I am but a guest on a Croatian message board, I am more than okay with using Google Translate on my part!

Sretan sam što koristim engleski, ali s obzirom na to da sam gost na hrvatskoj oglasnoj ploči, više sam nego u redu s korištenjem Google Translate!

I think for us English is much easier to understand than Google-translated-Croatian, that's a very weird language.  ;)

As for the jersey, I think the general consensus is that Joma makes decent jerseys, certainly better than Lotto which was shit (more like a training shirt than an actual jersey), but Jako was probably a bit better in terms of quality / feel / details (embroidered crest etc). The retro collar on the new jersey is cool and the black away jersey looks great (although this is probably the first time in history our away jersey isn't blue). I own the jersey you reviewed and quite like to wear it and use it.

There are definitely some mixed feelings regarding the cross but it marks our new era that started with privatisation in 2012 - and as this is by far our most successful period in the history of the club, I think it really grew on us. I personally think it's a good move because it's unique and recognizable, and it's nice that they play and experiment with the design each year. I'm not sure if people would be happy to have the cross forever, but for now I think it works and should stay.

Btw your review and write-up is really good and comprehensive, nice work!

Offline Club25

• Inćun
    « Odgovori #6 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 13:07:45 »
  • We understand you better in english but you are welcome to use g.translate  :). Are you planning to visit Rijeka again and our stadium  :)? I prefere our away jersey which is black with blue cross. But may favourite is light blue jersey that we dont use anymore.
    My/Google's Croatian must be really terrible.

I was on a trip to Krk and Cres at the time, only had a day in Rijeka. Hopefully I will have the chance to stop by again once the new stadium is done; ideally for a match but the Croatian football season doesn't line up with Dutch holidays so just a visit will have to do.

Also, Croatia is a beautiful and friendly country, you can all be very proud. Even if people kept trying to wash my car's windscreen when I was waiting at traffic lights in Rijeka  :P

Offline Club25

• Inćun
    « Odgovori #7 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 13:15:43 »
  • I think for us English is much easier to understand than Google-translated-Croatian, that's a very weird language.  ;)

As for the jersey, I think the general consensus is that Joma makes decent jerseys, certainly better than Lotto which was shit (more like a training shirt than an actual jersey), but Jako was probably a bit better in terms of quality / feel / details (embroidered crest etc). The retro collar on the new jersey is cool and the black away jersey looks great (although this is probably the first time in history our away jersey isn't blue). I own the jersey you reviewed and quite like to wear it and use it.

There are definitely some mixed feelings regarding the cross but it marks our new era that started with privatisation in 2012 - and as this is by far our most successful period in the history of the club, I think it really grew on us. I personally think it's a good move because it's unique and recognizable, and it's nice that they play and experiment with the design each year. I'm not sure if people would be happy to have the cross forever, but for now I think it works and should stay.

Btw your review and write-up is really good and comprehensive, nice work!

Than you for the compliment! It's very  interesting to hear the views of someone who has experienced the quality of Lotto and Jako - Joma is considered to be rather poor here in Western Europe but I was impressed by this Rijeka shirt; good quality for the crest, Sava sublimated (printed into the fabric), and that lovely Croatian flag on the back. In my country at least, Rijeka is known as 'the club with the cross' (as that is what was worn when the team played Feyenoord in the Europa League), so it certainly is iconic even if it's only been in use for 7 or so years.

For those interested, the club's webshop still sells the shirt for 300 Kuna but I bought mine for 20 GBP from

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2018-19-hnk-rijeka-home-shirt-bnib-boys.html

They sadly only have boys' sizes left as they very quickly sold out of the adult sizes.

Offline D10S

• Forza Fiume
    • Slobodna Država Rijeka
    « Odgovori #8 u: Lipanj 20, 2019, 13:19:34 »
  • Jako is crap quality. I have 2014/2015 jersey made by Jako. I dont see diference with those jersey that you can find oo cheap markets. If you buy size S it seems you put on a size XL. At the beginning I didnt like the Joma jersey. To be precise I didnt like a new cross design. But after a while I  change my mind. And what I like is that the jersey is almost a slim fit

As for the new stadium, maybe there will be no new stadium at all. It depends of the Cinese and our politicians  :).